Why Do Spells Work?
Spells & Wishes
Why Didn't My Spell Work?
Health & Magick
Core of Self
Gender and Spirituality
Am I a Good Witch?
Submit an Article
5 Tips for Pagans in the Military
A Special Thank You
My Country, My Flag
Other Traditions & Religions
Militias on the Rise
Prayers Against Witchcraft
Modern Witch Slaying
Sign the Member Pledge
As a member of the McBride Tradition, I...
1. Strive for physical and mental health. I understand a person can't
perform magic effectively if their vessel doesn't function effectively as a whole.
2. Be free from any and all addictions. This is for mental and physical health as well as to
promote professionalism. Illegal drug use is not tolerated nor suggested for any recreational or ritual practices. Use or promotion of use of illegal substances will result in immediate membership revocation. I realize addictions of any kind are harmful.
3. Be a good citizen. I do not have any felonies or misdemeanors for which I have not completed my allotted punishment. I know I have the right to vote and am encouraged to do so. I know by participating I can help insure the preservation of my freedom of religion and speech.
4. Refrain from political arguments with other members before, during and after rituals as that is a sacred time.
5. Refrain from use of offensive language towards other members, to include all cuss words, curses, racial slurs, bullying, and attacking or speaking derrogatively of other religions.
6. Be involved in my local community outside of religious activities. I know that giving back to the local community is a way to promote positive views of Pagans and the Craft.
7. Be respectful of myself and others, and that abuse in any form to another human being or animal
will not be tolerated.
8. Seek balance. I won't become obsessed with religion, or work, or family. I seek to
balance all 3 to improve my life and benefit those around me.
9. Respect nature. I won't litter or abuse animals. I will strive to recycle and conserve resources, as
respecting nature is a tangible way to honor the Divine by being grateful for creation.
10. Seek and follow the guidance of those more advanced than myself, and to follow the teaching of my High Priestess.
11. Cherish, encourage and support all other Pagans, regardless of if they are McBride
12. Keep sacred the space, time, and tools designated for the use of rituals, magick and